Labor Department Issues Guidance on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Thursday afternoon, the U.S. Department of Labor released updated information and resources for businesses about the Families First Coronavirus Response Act – the legislation that made critical changes to Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family Leave.
- Employer Requirements Sheet
- Fact Sheet for Employees
- Families First Coronavirus Response Q&A
- Employee Rights Poster
- $350 billion for forgivable loans to small businesses
- Expansion of unemployment benefit coverage and amount
- $500 billion for corporations
- Up to $3,400 in checks to individuals, joint filers, and children
- $340 billion for healthcare programs
- $150 billion for state and local governments
Our Advocacy team is working on ensuring our local, state, and federal officials are hearing your voice. If you have questions or concerns about any policy issues related to the Coronavirus response, please email Jason Zacher.