Ambassador Interest Meeting
575 Millennium Blvd.
John I Smith Meeting Room
Greenville, SC 29607
Ambassadors serve as an extension of the Chamber team. The goal of the program is to leverage active Investors to help accomplish the Chamber’s mission of leading, convening and mobilizing the business community to drive regional economic growth. Ambassadors play a key role in supporting the Investor Relations team, assisting with event execution and expanding the Chamber brand.
- Act as an extension of the Investor Relations arm of the Chamber
- Encourage Investor engagement
- Inform and receive feedback on Chamber activities and programs
- Assist with Chamber events and ribbon cuttings as requested
- Support the Chamber’s marketing efforts
HOW TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
The Ambassadors are an exclusive group of Investor representatives whose companies are Greenville Chamber Investors in good standing.
- Attend the information session.
- Complete the application
- If selected to moved forward, you will interview with the Chamber team
- Ambassadors are selected twice a year