Human Resources Law Update
Join over 200 Upstate human resources professionals for this annual one-day event providing a briefing on current HR issues, the opportunity to meet other professionals in the area, and a chance to visit with suppliers of human resources services.
The HR Law Update is regarded as one of the premier educational and networking event for human resources managers, generalists and assistants. The concentrated agenda also appeals to office managers, plant managers, and other business executives who wish to gain current information in a short amount of time.
In addition to covering these issues in depth, the 2020 HR Law Update will provide an overview of the many changes that have taken place in the employment law field over the past year. Seats are still available for this informative and engaging event, coordinated in partnership with Employers Network and Ogletree Deakins. Learn more here or register directly here.
All registrations must be paid no later than the event date (August 21).
You are responsible for submitting payment by the payment deadline (if paying by check). Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Registration fee is $305 per person
- Cancellations made on or before July 23 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made after July 23 and on or before July 30 will receive a refund minus a $95 cancellation fee
- No refunds will be issued after July 30. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows” at the Update
- If you cannot attend and wish to send a substitute, please call 864-585-1007 with the substitute's name
- Reservations by phone that are not paid by July 24 may be cancelled
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Arthur J. Gallagher
Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
CPM Federal Credit Union
First Sun EAP
Marsh & McLennan
OneDigital Health & Benefits
Proactive Response Group