The Chamber offices are currently closed due to COVID-19, and our staff members are working remotely. Requests for newcomer information may be delayed as a result. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
We're so glad you're making the move to Greenville and hope the links below help you settle in!
Newcomer Kits are available at our front desk free of charge. If you would like to have a Newcomer Kit and/or a map shipped to you, you may purchase one here.
Cost of Living
Culture & Entertainment
- Greenville Jobs
- NEXT Job Board (NEXT is the Chamber's internationally-recognized economic development program dedicated to growing and attracting high impact, entrepreneurial companies in the Greenville/Upstate SC area.)
Parks & Recreation
The Greenville County Recreation District offers over 55 parks, trails, and recreation facilities for you to enjoy. Learn more at Greenville County Parks, Recreation & Tourism.
More parks and recreation facilities:
- Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center
- Children's Garden
- Falls Park on the Reedy
- Greenville Drive (MiLB)
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits (ECHL)
- Greenville Zoo
- Hatcher Garden
Real Estate Agents
- Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative
- Charter Communications
- Duke Energy
- Greenville Water
- Laurens Electric Cooperative
- Piedmont Natural Gas