The Greenville Chamber works every day to create opportunities and an environment for our Investors to succeed. The Chamber is a not-for-profit 501c(6) owned and operated by our Investors. Our vision is a globally competitive Upstate economy where businesses succeed and people prosper. Your engagement and investment dollars support this important work.
THE GREENVILLE CHAMBER OFFERS INVESTORS THE FOLLOWING KEY BENEFITS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BUSINESS SUCCESS
• Identified as a proud Investor of the Chamber with window decal and web icon
• New Investor recognition
• Access to Chamber Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening Services at Investor pricing
• Opportunity to increase business visibility through sponsorship
• Promotional page featured on www.greenvillechamber.org
• Access to attend 100+ events
• Invitations to professional development, educational programs and connection events
Bottom Line Savings
• Access to Value-Add Partner programs
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Office supply discounts
- Health insurance
Access To Resources
• Access to Leadership Development programs with Investor pricing
• Complimentary Notary service and Certificates of Origins
• Business Space: Unlimited use of breakout rooms
• Access to industry expertise in the following areas:
- Business Growth
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Economic Competitiveness
- Leadership Development
Are you ready to get down to business?
WHY THEY INVESTED...
"As the voice of business, the Greenville Chamber helps to create the essential soil conditions that allow our firm and others to prosper. For Scott and Company, every minute of time and every dollar invested in our Chamber membership is time and money well-spent."
-Phyllis Graydon, CPA, Scott and Company
"Being engaged with the Greenville Chamber comes with significant value for our company, our employees, and the overall community."
-Hardy Auston, H. D. Auston Moving Systems
"As a small business owner, you have a checklist and a to-do list a mile long. It's so reassuring to know that the Greenville Chamber is there looking at the bigger picture, taking care of the things that I can't always take care of."
-Jeni Kleckley, Monkee's of the West End
Contact Kevin Capell at 864-239-3742 to learn more about these benefits and how the Chamber can help you grow your business.