The Greenville Chamber is dedicated to welcoming new businesses to our community and celebrating new locations and upgrades for those who are growing.
This is a list of business celebrations we provide and the criteria we require to ensure a quality event and/or recognition. Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies are ideal for new businesses with a physical location, or existing businesses that have moved or expanded. We look forward to celebrating with you! If you're interested in including us in your business celebration, please review the options and criteria below and email Andrew Van or call 864-239-3704 with your request.
Criteria to Qualify
- New business within one year of opening
- New location with storefront for an existing business within one year of opening
- Greenville Chamber Investor (active, in good standing)
- 30 days advance notice
- Available Monday-Thursday 9:30am-4:30pm
- Remodel, Re-brand, Anniversary or Milestone
- Prices vary depending on investment level. Please contact Andrew Van for details.
Basic Package: Chamber will provide:
- At the Event
- The Chamber will provide ribbon, scissors, and event photography.
- Marketing Post-Event
- Following your celebration, the Chamber will publish a Blog post and link to it via our social media pages and Weekly Update, a photo on the Chamber’s website, and a photo for media.
Deluxe Ribbon Cutting Package
- $500 Investors/$750 Non-Investors, the Chamber will provide above benefits PLUS more
- Contact Andrew Van for more details
(Pictured above: Deluxe Ribbon Cutting Plaque from Cowart Awards)